Here at Diversity Between the Pages, we love books. We love reading books, talking about books, writing books, buying books, anything involving books. However, today’s Top-Ten prompt from That Artsy Reader Girl asks about our non-bookish hobbies.
To help you get to know us better, I asked the contributors to Diversity Between the Pages what their hobbies are. You know, the ones that don’t involve books.
“I don’t understand the question.”~ Diversity Between the Pages Contributor
Like I said, we all love books and many of us love books so much they are even a part of our careers. So it took some thinking on our part to come up with non-bookish hobbies that aren’t only ones our favorite characters happen to enjoy.
Here are our top ten answers:
- Crafting. The variety is endless: sewing, quilting, hand-embroidery, knitting, crocheting, making earrings
- Cooking/Baking. Personally, my creative side often emerges in the kitchen.
- Walking Outside. With the dog.
- Playing video, tablet, or phone games.
- Watching Movies.
- Visiting historic homes/museums/botanical gardens/parks.
- Researching family genealogy.
And, of course, consuming our preferred brand of coffee, tea, or other such beverage.
Tell us below – What are your favorite non-bookish hobbies?
For more non-bookish hobbies, visit That Artsy Reader Girl.